So often when we try to eat healthier we box ourselves into a baked chicken and roasted vegetables diet. All imagination and creativity in the kitchen go out the window for the sake of weight loss. Many people eat heavy animal protein and slack on their veggie consumption. When in reality, all research points to a plant based diet as the healthiest way to live.
The grill is my absolute favorite way to cook. I get to cook outside in beautiful weather, there is little to no mess to clean up and the food always tastes amazing! I love a burger and a hot dog just as much as the next person, but as a person who struggles finding quality meat I actually want to feed to my family, I adore a vegetarian grilling option, especially when they are this amazing!
- My Chia Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- Cookin’ Canuck’s Grilled Potatoes with Rosemary and Smoked Paprika
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken’s Creamy Cilantro Lime Corn on the Cob
- Food Faith and Fitness’s Cauliflower Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pesto & Grilled Veggies
- The Roasted Root’s Grilled Sweet Potatoes, Zucchini and Yellow Squash with Pesto and Feta
- Back to Her Roots’ Grilled Pesto and Veggie Flatbread
- Namely Marly’s Vegan Reuben Brats with Special Sauce
- All Day I Dream About Food’s Grilled Eggplant Bruschetta
- Aggie’s Kitchen’s Grilled Broccoli and Vidalia Onion with Pine Nuts and Parmesean