If you’re hosting Easter this year for family and friends, you are probably racking your brain trying to figure out the menu. Fear not, I have rounded up some of the best of the internet to help you keep your Easter delightful, delicious and healthy. Starting off with one of my own!
These brussels sprouts are the most delicious veggies I have ever eaten! I’m talking restaurant quality, comfort food you dream of brussels sprouts! Perfectly crunchy and flavored with a balsamic reduction that will make you sink into your chair with happiness! Enjoy this and these 15 other amazing recipes to add to your menu this weekend!
- Food Pleasure and Health’s Kale Leek and Cheese Frittata
- The Whole Smiths’ Whole Chicken
- Food Done Right’s Red Wine Braised Brisket
- Back to Her Roots’ Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham
- Nomageddon’s Lamb Chops with Cognac Dijon Cream Sauce
- The Adventure Bite’s Sweet and Salty Dinner Rolls
- A Dish of Daily Life’s Rice Pilaf
- Healthy Seasonal Recipe’s Asparagus with Tarragon Vinaigrette
- The Whole Smith’s Green Bean Gremolata
- Back to Her Roots’ Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Apples and Walnuts
- Plaid and Paleo’s Loaded Mashed Potato Bake
- Cotter Crunch’s Toasted Pine Nut and Leek Quinoa Salad
- Food, Faith and Fitness’ Gluten Free Carrot Cake Baked Donuts with Coconut Cream Frosting
- Food Faith and Fitness’ Gluten Free Carrot Cake Vegan Cheesecake
- Cotter Crunch’s Gluten Free Carrot Cake Bread Pudding
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with family, food and fun! May your bellies be happy and your lives be full!