It’s been in the news a lot lately that a plant-based diet is the healthiest way to live. For many of us, the tricky part comes when we have to find easy ways to cook vegetables and have them taste good also! Vegetables can actually be much easier to cook than meat and can be equally as delicious. But let’s start slowly and incorporate them into our lives as vegetable sides.
This is a great place to start, and before you know it, you may be eating one or several meatless meals a week and improving your health dramatically! I’ve rounded up 12 simple and delicious vegetable sides to shake up dinner-time and give you some inspiration!
- Hummusapien’s Vegan Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Healthy Seasonal Recipe’s Kale with Cider Vinegar
- Healthy Seasonal Recipe’s Easy Garlic Herb Butternut Squash
- Cotter Crunch’s Crockpot Rosemary Carrot Parsnip Mash
- The Lemon Bowl’s Cabbage Slaw with Honey Yogurt Lime Vinaigrette
- The Lemon Bowl’s Sweet Potato Fries with Tahini Mayo
- Lauren Kelly Nutrition’s Balsamic Glazed Green Beans with Cranberries and Almonds
- Living Lou’s Roasted Root Vegetables
- Avocado Pesto’s Vegan Pesto Baked Green Beans with Almonds
- Avocado Pesto’s Vegan Shiitake, Red Pepper and Spinach Stir-Fry
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken’s Creamy Coconut Garlic Mushrooms
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken’s Quick Roasted Cauliflower