Happy snow day east coast folks! We’re all looking at a long weekend of being stuck at the house with the kiddos so I know you all are looking for some fun activities to do! This drink is not only delicious but super fun and if you lose power you can still make this! You only need a few ingredients. Hopefully you already have them!
Oh and if you’re really looking for a break feel free to add some booze. Bailey’s, Brandy, Whiskey, Moonshine, Everclear (haha) whatever works!
Cocoa Snow Slushie
Makes 2 servings
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 13.5oz can of Coconut Milk (or whichever milk you prefer)
- 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Melted Chocolate or Chocolate Syrup to top (optional)
Mix together coconut milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract and whisk until there are no clumps. Fill 2 glasses with snow and pour cocoa mixture on top and top with more snow. Let it sit outside for 10 minutes or until drink is firm and slush consistency. Top with chocolate and enjoy!